Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
At Hilltop Tire Service we understand it’s hard to keep up with scheduled maintenance for your fleet of vehicles while running a business. That’s why we provide complimentary routine fleet vehicle inspections on any or all your fleet vehicles. We know that down time for your fleet is lost time and opportunities, so we’ll do our best to minimize both!
It’s easy! Let us take care of your fleet so you can do your real job.
1. Give us a call to schedule your fleet check-up.
2. A certified technician will come to your fleet location.
3. He will perform a visual check of your fleet vehicles to make sure each vehicle is up-to-date on the factory recommended maintenance schedule.
4. You will receive a detailed estimate of everything that needs done and what is optional.
5. No actual replacement done on-site. Once you are ready to get the repairs done, schedule an appointment.
These on-site fleet maintenance inspections can be scheduled monthly, quarterly or annually. We will work with you and your specific needs to get what works best for you and your company.
Need a State DOT Inspection for your truck or trailer? We are a certified state DOT inspection facility. Our technicians are trained to diligently check to make sure your fleet vehicle adheres to state safety mandates.
So, whether you have cars, vans, shuttle buses or trucks, we are here to keep your fleet running smoothly with minimal down time.
With 3 convenient locations in the Des Moines metro, we are never be too far away. We know that downtime with unexpected repairs is frustrating and can negatively affect your company’s productivity. Your drivers don’t need an appointment, just stop by and we will get their vehicle repaired and back up and running as quickly as possible. If you would rather set up an appointment, that’s fine too, we will work with you to get you back on the road when it’s most convenient for you.
Related Articles: Trailer Repair Needs? | Introducing Chris Towne to our Team | Hilltop’s New Fleet Service Program