Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
Time for an oil change? We all know everybody puts off this annoying task until they absolutely have to. Let us make it easy for you with our On Call Program. We will pick up your vehicle, perform the oil change or whatever service is needed, and return your vehicle back to you when we are done. So don’t put it off any longer, your vehicle will thank you! Oil changes are an important part of vehicle maintenance and it will save you money down the road if you do them regularly.
Have time to wait? Stop by today! An oil change typically takes about 45 minutes. No appointment needed! Our trained technician will also perform a complimentary 22-point inspection on your vehicle and top off all fluids.
With 3 stores in the Des Moines metro, Hilltop Tire Service is here to keep your vehicle running smoothly with your busy schedule in mind. Locations: Des Moines, Downtown and Johnston.
There are many different types of oil and depending on your vehicle, the way you drive, and how many miles you drive will all make a difference in choosing the appropriate oil for your vehicle. Below are some recommended oil changes and types; however, please call our store if you have a special request - we can use any oil you would like!
Our 22 Point Inspection Includes:
1. Oil Filter replacement
2. Service reminder reset
3. Tire Wear and Tread Depth
4. Tire Air Pressure and inflate if needed
5. Engine Air Filter
6. Cabin Air Filter
8. Wiper Blades
9. Windshield Washer Fluid refill
10. Exterior Headlights
11. Brake Pads & Rotors
12. Brake Hoses & Lines
13. Brake Fluid
14. Wheel Bearings
15. Power Steering Fluid
16. Visible Belts & Hoses
17. Shocks & Struts
18. Tie Rod Ends
19. Ball Joints
20. Automatic Transmission Fluid
21. Coolant top up
22. CV Shafts / Boots
8 Reasons why you should stop by Hilltop Tire Service for an Oil Change:
1. Complimentary 22-point inspection
2. Friendly neighborhood family service with nationwide warranties
3. Honest Opinions – We won’t fix it if it doesn’t need fixing.
4. “On Call” Program – We’ll pick up your vehicle from your home or work and deliver it back to you when we are finished.
5. Experts on all domestic and foreign makes and models.
6. 3 Convenient Locations
7. Complimentary Loaner Cars available
8. Free Coffee, Cookies & WIFI in our waiting areas.
Related Articles: Why do I need to schedule regular oil changes?